June 27, 2012

Falling Summer Leaves

Photos by Greg

Dress: Falling Leaves Dress by Frances Baker
Hat: Vintage
Necklace: In God We Trust
Shoes: Dolce Vita

I had heard about the West St. studios from Landon, Amy and Frankie, but hadn't had the chance to visit until last weekend. There was a little party celebrating some local food companies who have offices in there and one of our customers invited Dalaga along. The second I came out of the elevator I knew it was the spot to show of this Frances Baker dress.

Josie told me that it was soft, but I really didn't know what was in store for me until it arrived. The bamboo fabric is amazing and moves in such a gorgeous fluid way that I can understand why she's drawn to the stuff. It's light enough for me to wear during the Summer months, but also has enough structure to carry through fall with knee high socks and tights which is something I often look for in clothing. The soft pale blue is a perfect compliment to the golden leaves Sarah hand printed. Those touches and attention to detail make this dress feel like one of a kind for me and it already has a special place in my heart (and closet!).

The Falling Leaves Dress along with the rest of the Frances Baker Fall (and Summer!) collection on Josie's Etsy or online shop now.

Stay tuned for more exploration pictures from the warehouse!






1 comment:

Lawn Care Hoboken said...

This was a llovely blog post